Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

hello im back!


sorry for not posting for such a long time its because i'm a bit tired (like my puppy lola)


 and its that i'm psychologically disturbed about Buddha's death...

He's one of the things that make me happy:




 what also makes me happy are the other animals:

elsa:




 otto:



and lola:



the other things that make me happy are:

gorgia and rosie:


our beautiful garden:






our chickens:



my dad and my mom:




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely lovely photos....so very sorry about the passing of your beloved Buddha. We said goodbye to our beloved Luke (golden retriever) last year...very difficult. Sometimes I burn a candle in memory of him.
    Your garden is so beautiful and the photo of your dad and mom is terrific.
    Kay

    ReplyDelete