Pages

Tuesday 3 April 2012

hello people,

yesterday as i was on the computer i got an idea.......about making a manga drawing contest for old, young and medium people!



i thuoght of this idea because i wasnt posting for a long time...

here are the rules:

1. has to be a drawing that you made

2. no getting pics of the internet

here's how to do it:

draw a manga (try your best) and send the picture to me by email ( evadobler02@gmail.com ).

competition ends on the 30 april 2012

tell all your friends and enjoy the competition

love


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. please join her contest
    ps. love the manga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great idea. that gives me an idea for my blog. >.<


    visit tustingirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva
    I do not know what a manga is. COuld you let me know? so I can consider entering the contest.
    Thanks so much,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete