Pages

Monday 19 March 2012


Kay from Jerry and Kay gave me an award! Thank you so much dear Kay, and say hi to your granddaughter from me.




Now I have to answer some questions about myself:

1. my family,friends and my b-friend inspire me the most

2. the best part of my day is when i get 2 just hang out with my friends

3. i am a child but the best memory has to be when me and my friend lola watch breaking dawn together and i slept over at her house but the other one was family vacation

4. hmmm.....the best present is probably my cell-phone

5. if i had dinner with a famous person it would be LMFAO or Snoop Dog because their my favourite singers

6. what i learned in the past month is some more french and how to draw new manga eyes and new manga mouths

7. what i  wish i could do 1 day and havent tried yet is make a manga out of dots,paper and old junk

here is the information about me

lots of love,


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Eva,
    I really enjoyed reading about you in this post. You sound very smart and fun! Hope this has been a fabulous week for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome!!! you got an award :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. please visit my blog at tustingirl.blogspot.com only jerry and kay visited my blog and not my friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know me im ilay i also have a blog go to www.ilayblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Ilay, hey, so your best friend was Lola at that time?....Cool

    ReplyDelete